Hi,

I am new to SNMP and I am trying to achieve SNMP security configurations
specific to interface.

I need to have unique SNMP configurations for each available interface.
For example, if I have both wired and wireless supported on device and I
want to configure a v3 user for wired interface, the v3 user should be
accessible only over wired interface. While querying this user over
wireless interface "No user found" error should be returned.

As per the standard configuration, security configurations are written to
snmpd.conf and it is a system wide configuration.

Is there any way to have different snmpd.conf for different interface?

Will I have to run multiple snmpd? If yes, how I can do that. Please note
when I run snmpd, I provide a custom snmpd.conf (using option       -C -c).

Thanks in advance,
Rahul Sharma.