Hi Gowtham,

Please file your request at https://github.com/net-snmp/net-snmp/issues .
The reason the info is not present in the trap is because you have
configured two separate features:

1. count log file matches in the logMatch table - note that there is no
place in this table for a list of matches -
http://www.net-snmp.org/docs/mibs/ucdavis.html#logMatchTable
2. report via DISMAN (monitor) when the count goes up

In order to provide the actual match, the code would have to be changed to
either
a) send the trap from inside the logMatch code, and/or
b) maintain a list of matches in a new table

so it's not as straightforward as it may sound.

  Bill