Abhishek Singh <abhisheksingh.rohit...@gmail.com> writes:

> 1. The issue was existing snmpv3 details were not updated in the net-snmp
> cache.
> Used clear_user_list() to clear users details. The patch is in attachments. Is
> this the correct way to go forward?

If you're always trying to re-create users that patch may work.

> 2. SNMP context details are not removed from the net-snmp cache after deleting
> context details.
> Do we have any API to clear SNMPv3 context details from cache?

Unfortunately, there are parts of the agent that don't really handle
re-loads of config properly.  What contexts are you referring to exactly
that isn't getting cleared?  Are you referring to a mib module
registration on a particular v3 context, or?
--
Wes Hardaker
Please mail all replies to net-snmp-coders@lists.sourceforge.net