> I download the package, unzip and un-tar on Freebsd 5.2.x release.  Here
> are some of the errors I am still getting when running "configure"
> command.

The output you list is actually a series of warnings, rather than
actual errors.   Does the configure script run to completion, or
does it fail later on?
   Can you compile the actual code?   Does it work?

Clearly, it would be preferable to avoid these warning messages,
but that's a less serious problem than if the suite fails to compile
at all.

> My configure command:
> =====================
> cw02> ./configure --prefix=$MIDSTREAMBASE/snmp-install
> --enable-shared
> --includedir=$MIDSTREAMBASE/SNMP/include
> --srcdir=$MIDSTREAMBASE/SNMP
> --with-persistent-directory=$MMIDSTREAMBASE/snmp-install/persistent"
> --with-mib-dirs=$MMIDSTREAMBASE/snmp-install/mibs"
> --with-logfile=$MMIDSTREAMBASE/snmp-install/logfiles"
> --with-mib-modules="mibII snmpv3mibs ucd_snmp agent_mibs agentx
> notification target utilities host disman/event-mib smux
> mibII/mta_sendmail misc/ipfwacc ucd-snmp/diskio agentx/subagent
> agentx/master examples/ucdDemoPublic examples/example"

What happens if you try with a bare "configure" - with no extra options?
I know that's not what you need to use, but it would be useful to know
whether you get the same warnings/errors.