At one time, at least HP/Compaq's src.rpm contained all the MIB trees they used.
Have you double checked for such a source RPM package - maybe HP have now got sadly
cagier?

The other easier option is HP's Management CD that should have come with the Server.
That certainly used to have
copies of all the MIBS on it.

Ted

This E-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, any review, retransmission, disclosure,
copying, modification or other use of this E-mail message or attachments is
strictly forbidden.
If you have received this E-mail message in error, please contact the author and
delete the message and any attachments from your computer.
You are also advised that the views and opinions expressed in this E-mail
message and any attachments are the author's own, and may not reflect the views
and opinions of FLEXTECH Television Limited.