> Net-SNMP version 5.0.9 under RH9, version 2.4.20-8.  Code generated
> by mib2c, using the mib2c.oldapi.conf helper file, for MIB 802.11 does
> not include the text *case* within *switch* statements.

OK - thanks for that report.
I've updated the 5.0.x and main development lines to fix this problem,
and will apply the same patch to the 5.1.x line as soon as we've lifted
the 5.1.2 release freeze.

Having seen the code, the "ANONYMOUS#4" problems make a little more sense.
I haven't looked into this in detail yet, but I'm suspicious about the
MIB definition:

dot11Disassociate NOTIFICATION-TYPE ....
    ::= { dot11SMTnotification 0 1 }

Can you please try splitting this into two separate definitions,
and see if that helps?

        dot11Disassociate0 OBJECT IDENTIFIER
            ::= { dot11SMTnotification 0 }

        dot11Disassociate NOTIFICATION-TYPE ....
            ::= { dot11Disassociate0 1 }

> Also, during the indent phase of mib2c, indent observes an
> unexpected end to the .c file.

At what point?

I'd suggest you try to address the ANONYMOUS#4 problem first,
and then see if indent still chokes.   If so, then please
report back where the indent output is trunctated, and what
the pre-indent file looks like at this point.