Hi All,

I am currently reading your tutorial on NetSNMP sub-agent development
manual. The only change I made in my conf file is:

com2sec local     localhost       democommunity
master agentx

Initially I start snmpd agent: ./snmpd -f -L -D
and the the example-daemon you had provided : ./example-daemon

Now I want to fetch the information from table at
1.3.6.1.4.1.8072.2.2.1. So i did

snmpwalk -v 1 -c democommunity localhost 1.3.6.1.4.1.8072.2.2.1 to
fetch the table in tutorial, I am getting nothing...not even error

Am I missing something?. I just need to get all the information from
the running sub-agent(table net netSnmpIETFWGTable)

Thanks in Advance,

PMM