Hi

I am trying to implement a table using net-snmp5.1. I
have a  simple array that I want to rertieve from this
table. When I do a walk on this table it loops forever
in my get_next entry function. I have attached
relevant part of my code. It would be of great help if
you could suggest me any thing wrong there.

--
--  Example Tables MIB defination
--

lnbCustom2Table OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX      SEQUENCE OF LnbCustom2Entry

lnbCustom2Entry OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX      LnbCustom2Entry
    MAX-ACCESS  not-accessible
    STATUS      current
    DESCRIPTION
        "A row describing a given working group"
    INDEX   { lnbEntryLoBand }
    ::= {lnbCustom2Table 1 }

LnbCustom2Entry ::= SEQUENCE {
        lnbEntryLoBand  Counter32,
        lnbEntryHiBand  Counter32,
        lnbEntryOscFreq Counter32,
        lnbEntryPolar   INTEGER,
        lnbEntryTone    INTEGER,
        lnbEntryVoltage  INTEGER
}

///////Agent implementation ////////

/////My structure///////////
typedef struct
{
  unsigned int        loBand;
  unsigned int        hiBand;
  unsigned int        localOscFreq;
  TUNER_polarization_t polarization;
  TUNER_tone_t         tone;
  TUNER_voltage_t      voltage;

} __attribute__ ((packed)) TUNER_bandinfo_t;

TUNER_bandinfo_t custom2table[4];

***during initialization of the table I load this
table with appropiate value and make sure they are ok.

////My  get (first/next function)////////////

netsnmp_variable_list *
lnbCustom2Table_get_first_data_point(
void **my_loop_context,
void **my_data_context,
netsnmp_variable_list *put_index_data,
                 netsnmp_iterator_info *mydata)
{

    *my_loop_context = 0 ;

    return lnbCustom2Table_get_next_data_point
(my_loop_context, my_data_context, put_index_data,
mydata);
}

netsnmp_variable_list *
lnbCustom2Table_get_next_data_point(
void **my_loop_context,
void **my_data_context,
netsnmp_variable_list *put_index_data,
                 netsnmp_iterator_info *mydata)
{
    int i = (int)*my_loop_context;
    DEBUGMSGTL(("lnbCustom2Table",
     "lnbCustom2Table_get_next_data_point \n"));

    netsnmp_variable_list *vptr;
    vptr = put_index_data;

    snmp_set_var_value(vptr,
     (u_char *)&custom2table[i].loBand,
      sizeof(custom2table[i].loBand) );

    DEBUGMSGTL(("lnbCustom2Table",
     "lnbCustom2Table_get_next_data_point loBand\n"));

    *my_data_context = (void*)&custom2table[i];
    *my_loop_context =  (void*)++i;

    DEBUGMSGTL(("lnbCustom2Table",
     "lnbCustom2Table_get_next_data_point end\n"));

    return put_index_data;
}
////Following is my Debug Output//////
Turning on AgentX master support.
NET-SNMP version 5.1
lnbCustom2Table: lnbCustom2Table_get_first_data_point
lnbCustom2Table: lnbCustom2Table_get_next_data_point
lnbCustom2Table: lnbCustom2Table_get_next_data_point
loBand
lnbCustom2Table: lnbCustom2Table_get_next_data_point
end
[...]

Thanks
Sabina