hoil> I wish to implement proxy supporting, using Community
hoil> Field(SNMPv2).

This is not possible in the currently released Net-SNMP packages.

hoil> Originally, SNMPv3 supports Proxy Agent using ContextName.
hoil> Instead, I wish to using Community Name in SNMPv2.

hoil> When this function will be supported?

I just implemented it for what will be Net-SNMP 5.2.  Please check out
the CVS sources if you want to play with it now.  The com2sec tokens
now support a -Cn flag which maps a community string to a SNMPv3
context, and thus you can use the same context in the proxy -Cn flag
and it should do what you want.

--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta