Chris> Can anyone show me an example of how to use SNMP::Session::getbulk?
Chris> I've used the plain get() and bulkwalk(), but I just can't figure out
Chris> getbulk...

Chris> My aim at the moment is to get a few entries from the UCD-SNMP-MIB:
Chris> UCD-SNMP-MIB::memTotalSwap.0
Chris> UCD-SNMP-MIB::memAvailSwap.0
Chris> UCD-SNMP-MIB::memTotalReal.0
Chris> UCD-SNMP-MIB::memAvailReal.0

my $vbl = [['memTotalSwap]];
$session->getbulk(0, 4, $vbl);

should do what you want.  The results will be in $vbl.

--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta