From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mauricio Reyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: netsnmp doubt
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 15:42:07 -0800

Mauricio:

I recommend that you read the book Windows NT SNMP, and use its
examples as a means of first education regarding the use of SNMP
in a Windows environment.  The author of the book has done a
superb job of making SNMP simple to understand, if it is a bit
abridged.  The book is published by O'Reilly.

William R. Buckley
President
SoftNerd, A California Corporation
Director Emeritus,