David:

The section of text to which you refer originated with Robert Story.  If you
review postings that Robert makes to the Net-SNMP users group, you will see
that his postings include this material.

It probably is added to messages by the SourceForge people, and likely
without knowledge of Robert Story.

Perhaps you will need to configure your spam detector so as to allow such
messages.  In any case, it will be appreciated if your spam detector would
simply reject such messages without also sending me a notice of such
rejection.  Filter what you (or your spam detector) thinks is spam, and
deposit it into the delete box, but do not forward it to others.  All you
do by forwarding rejected messages is to further clog the bandwidth of the
internet.

WRB