I've read RFC 2674 and Q-BRIDGE-MIB, I've taken a look at section 12 of IEEE
802.1Q and I still don't get what dot1qForwardAllTable is for.  I look at the
description of dot1qForwardAllPorts and I see:

   The complete set of ports in this VLAN to which all
   multicast group-addressed frames are to be
   forwarded. This includes ports for which this need
   has been determined dynamically by GMRP, or
   configured statically by management.

And I'm not sure I understand what they mean by "all".  If IGMP or GVRP is
being used, isn't it true that (generally) _no_ ports will receive _all_
multicasts?  That is, that each multicast GDA will be filtered to only go to
certain ports.  Is dot1qForwardAllPorts the intersection of all the filters?