Title: Message
Dear All,

I have installed net-snmp in order to access IPv6 routing table information such as ipv6IfTable and ipv6RouteDest.  To enable ipv6 I configured net-snmp using the "--enable-ipv6" option.  I also configured the snmpd.conf configuration file using directives com2sec6 and rocommunity6 and added "udp6:161, udp:161" as an option for running the snmp agent.

When I do snmpwalk I see a lot of IPv4 information, but I only see 10-15 entries reflecting the IPV6-MIB.

Also, when I do snmpget to retrieve information such as  ipv6RouteDest I get an error that the object does not exist.

I am currently using Fedora Core 3 with the kernel 2.6.12.3.
How do I get net-SNMP to assign values to ipv6IfTable, ipv6RouteDest etc.?
Am I missing something?

Thank you,
George