Hi,

I follow the entire step to install Net-SNMP on my machine, then I register Net-SNMP agent with my machine.

I had stop Microsoft SNMP agent and started Net-SNMP agent service from SCM.

It is not responding with Net-SNMP agent but it is with Microsoft agent.

But it is not responding to manager requests as snmpget.

I tried auto discover agent from MIB Browser it also not recognizing this as an agent but it is with Microsoft agent service on.

Please let me know what should I do to resolve this and Net-SNMP agent should be recognized agent.

Regards

Manish