On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 01:08:49PM +0000, Dave Shield wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 15:09 -0500, Jean-Sebastien Morisset wrote:
>> On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 09:27:30AM +0000, Dave Shield wrote:
>>> Can you try walking the UCD-SNMP-MIB:dskTable
>
>> Ah, of course, I didn't notice that "dskTable" in the error message. :-)
>> Here you go....
>
>> dskErrorFlag.1 = INTEGER: 0
>> dskErrorFlag.2 = INTEGER: 0
>> dskErrorFlag.3 = INTEGER: 0
>
> No sign of an error condition there, so the monitor trigger shouldn't
> be firing.   Strange.....
>
> Ummm...   Can you try running the agent with  -Ddisman:event
> and report the output?   I probably haven't got the debugging
> code quite right for pinning this sort of problem down, but
> that should give us something to work with.

Dave,

I was able to reproduce the problem. I copied a few gigs on the
filesystem and then removed it. Right after, I ran an snmpwalk. It stuck
for second half way through, and then gave me the following:

# snmpwalk -Ddisman:event -c ******** -O s -v 2c devsolx4 UCD-SNMP-MIB:dskTable
No log handling enabled - turning on stderr logging
registered debug token disman:event, 1
dskIndex.1 = INTEGER: 1
dskIndex.2 = INTEGER: 2
dskIndex.3 = INTEGER: 3
dskPath.1 = STRING: /
dskPath.2 = STRING: /export/home
dskPath.3 = STRING: /export/san
dskDevice.1 = STRING: /dev/dsk/c0t0d0s0
dskDevice.2 = STRING: /dev/dsk/c0t2d0s2
dskDevice.3 = STRING: /dev/dsk/c5t600C0FF0000000000824C347B635AD00d0s2
dskMinimum.1 = INTEGER: -1
dskMinimum.2 = INTEGER: -1
dskMinimum.3 = INTEGER: -1
dskMinPercent.1 = INTEGER: 50
dskMinPercent.2 = INTEGER: 25
dskMinPercent.3 = INTEGER: 25
dskTotal.1 = INTEGER: 53651285
dskTotal.2 = INTEGER: 142436675
dskTotal.3 = INTEGER: 857894876
dskAvail.1 = INTEGER: 48398025
dskAvail.2 = INTEGER: 140139526
dskAvail.3 = INTEGER: 821699219
dskUsed.1 = INTEGER: 4716748
dskUsed.2 = INTEGER: -2147483648
dskUsed.3 = INTEGER: 10458811
dskPercent.1 = INTEGER: 9
dskPercent.2 = INTEGER: 3108
dskPercent.3 = INTEGER: 1
dskPercentNode.1 = INTEGER: 3
dskPercentNode.2 = INTEGER: 0
dskPercentNode.3 = INTEGER: 0
dskErrorFlag.1 = INTEGER: 0
dskErrorFlag.2 = INTEGER: 1
dskErrorFlag.3 = INTEGER: 0
dskErrorMsg.1 = STRING:
dskErrorMsg.2 = STRING: /export/home: less than 25% free (= 3108%)
dskErrorMsg.3 = STRING:

--
Jean-Sebastien Morisset, Sr. UNIX Administrator <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Personal Home Page <http://jsmoriss.mvlan.net/>