On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 10:18 +0530, Ramachandrappa, Nataraju
Karidasarahalli wrote:
> My customer is asking for library function instead of binaries. How do I
> convert my sub agent binaries in to library functions.

All of the subagent functionality is basically provided by the
libnetsnmpagent library already.  The subagent in the Net-SNMP toolkit
tutorial (http://www.net-snmp.org/tutorial/tutorial-5/toolkit) is a
very simple wrapper round this library.

That's probably your best starting point.