Title: Messaggio
Unfortunately,
in my case the number of rows could change only at start-up time.

Is it correct to re-write row's values at GET query time?
Yes, I think so, because if not you will have blank rows in your mib.

I think you could do in the following way.
  1. Store the number of rows created the first time.
  2. At next GET, count the number of elements in your external table.
  3. Compare the rows in your external table and the rows created previously with Table_createEntry.
  4. I this way you can add or delete rows with Table_createEntry or Table_removeEntry
This is an idea, pheraps anybody else knows a better way to solve this problem.

Regards.

Nunzio Palmentieri
Web Care Solution

Atos Origin
Via Antiniana 2/a
80078 Pozzuoli (NA) - ITALY

Direct        +39 081 6103 388
Mobile       +39 335 1214 806
Fax             +39 081 6103 200
e-mail
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web            www.atosorigin.com

This electronic message contains information from Atos Origin, which may be privileged and confidential. The information is intended to be use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.