Da: Palmentieri Nunzio
Inviato: venerdì 17 marzo 2006 11.11
A: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Oggetto: (no subject)

Hi all,
I have succesfully built an agent, that run and answer to my GET or PUT.

But, after I changed some paths in building it, when I started I receive the following message:

NET-SNMP version 5.2.2 AgentX subagent connected
Cannot find module (DLGC-GLOBAL-REG): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (DLGHWINF-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (DLGDS1-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (DLGISDN-MIB): At line 0 in (none)

Anyway, the agent works, but does anybody know which is the reason of this message?

Thanks to all in advance.

Nunzio Palmentieri
Web Care Solution

Atos Origin
Via Antiniana 2/a
80078 Pozzuoli (NA) - ITALY

Direct        +39 081 6103 388
Mobile       +39 335 1214 806
Fax             +39 081 6103 200
e-mail
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web            www.atosorigin.com

This electronic message contains information from Atos Origin, which may be privileged and confidential. The information is intended to be use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.