Michael> Does anyone have any example applications that utilize GET_NEXT or
Michael> GET_BULK and populate C/C++ datastructures?

Michael> I'm a bit confused as to the process of setting up varbinds and
Michael> iterating through a table, I'm a SNMP n00b.

The tutorial has a good section on basic client programming

  (http://www.net-snmp.org/tutorial/tutorial-5/toolkit/ )

And the apps/snmptable command shows how to do some level of table
aggregation.  Collecting tables are indeed tricky.
--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.