Hello:

I am compiled net-snmp  (snmpwalk, get, etc) for win32 using Microsoft Visual C++ tool. (enabled ipv6)

The generated .exe(s) can be executed only on my PC, if I copy and paste on someone else's PC it gives 'permission denied' error when running on bash and cannot execute the specified program on the dos prompt. (I did check for all permissions (did chmod 777 as well). Instead of copy paste, tried ftp'ing to other PC as well.

Not sure if I need to edit some file in the net-snmp directory or need to set something in the Microsoft VC++ GUI tool.

Any idea how to overcome this message and let others also use the exe(s)?

Thanks