Hi,

Can someone tell me if and how I can change the loglevel of the snmpd
daemon? I'd like to prevent messages like 'Connection from UDP: <ip>'
from popping up in the logfiles.
I saw in the man page that there is a -L option, but can't get it to
work...

I'm using the following:
- net-snmp 5.2.2-r3
- gentoo kernel 2.6.10-r4