Hi Thomas

Thanks

> You'd need to ask the free radius people about their integration with
> NET-SNMP and the shutdown behavior of their server.

        What I mean in this question was, I want to monitor free radius
server          through NET-SNMP, so if I kill free radius server

        1) How SNMP agent detects it
        2) Is there any mechanism for detecting it and sending trap
signal to       Manager?

Why am asking this specific question is, I had configured snmpd.conf for
Monitoring free radiusd daemon (while configuring snmpd.conf using
snmpconf command it asks question like do you want to monitor any
process.)

Regards

Ravi