Hi Dave,

Thanks for your answer.
Now I am able to get traps for CPU temperature and Voltage levels
monitoring.
But if I issue snmpwalk on "lmFanSensorsTable" object I am getting an
error msg as below.
".1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.13.16.3 = No Such Object available on this agent at
this OID."

For Other lmSensorsTables I was able to get the result.

Is 'lmFanSensorsTable' is supported in the Net-SNMP v 5.3.1
Our System Details are - 5.10 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Netra-240

If I issue prtpicl to fan sensors , I am getting the output as given
below.
#prtpicl -v -c fan
  f2_rs (fan, 4c00000923)
  :_fru_parent   (4c000006ccH)