Help me please...!

This is the output, I am seeing if I use -Dcpu flag while starting the
snmpd.

/itasca/conf/etc/snmpd.conf: line 23: Warning: The separate port
argument to informsink is deprecated
Error: the agenx_sockets variable contains .
Error: the agenx_sockets variable contains /var/agentx/master.
NET-SNMP version 5.4
cpu: /proc/stat buffer increased to 512
cpu: /proc/stat buffer increased to 768
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx -1 (found)
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx 0 (not found)
Missing CPU info entry: No such file or directory
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx -1 (found)
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx -1 (found)
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx 0 (not found)
Missing CPU info entry: No such file or directory
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx -1 (found)
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx -1 (found)
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx 0 (not found)
Missing CPU info entry: No such file or directory
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx -1 (found)
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx -1 (found)
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx 0 (not found)
Missing CPU info entry: No such file or directory
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx -1 (found)
Reconfiguring daemon
NET-SNMP version 5.4 restarted
Turning on AgentX master support.
/itasca/conf/etc/snmpd.conf: line 23: Warning: The separate port
argument to informsink is deprecated
Reconfiguring daemon
NET-SNMP version 5.4 restarted
Turning on AgentX master support.
/itasca/conf/etc/snmpd.conf: line 23: Warning: The separate port
argument to informsink is deprecated
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx -1 (found)
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx 0 (not found)
Missing CPU info entry: No such file or directory
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx -1 (found)
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx -1 (found)
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx 0 (not found)
Missing CPU info entry: No such file or directory
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx -1 (found)
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx -1 (found)
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx 0 (not found)
Missing CPU info entry: No such file or directory
cpu: cpu_get_byIdx -1 (found)

Thanks & Regards,

Bharath Kumar