I am trying to use traphandle directive of Net SNMP 5.3.1  to invoke a
java code in Windows system.
In the snmptrapd.conf file, I have made the following entry:

traphandle default java -classpath C:\  FileOutput

In the above line FileOutput is the class file which I am trying to
excecute on receiving any trap in NetSnmp
But I have confirmed that the java code is not excecuted when a trap is
received.
I have even tried to use a MS DOS batch file in the place of java code.

traphandle default cmd /c C:/Test/traphandle.bat

But even that was not excecuted.
So I think I might be missing any more configuration which is needed to
be done in Net Snmp for the traphandle to work properly.
Could anyone please provide some help in this issue? Thanks.

Regards,
Deepa