If I issue a getBulk request (with max-repetitions = 30 ) with attached
the oids of the columns of a given table that has many rows, the
response only contains the elements of two rows and the first column of
the third row. The response telegram is only 500 bytes, why the agent
doesn't put all the rows in the response? Actually, I have an snmp agent
that is connected to an AgentX subagent. The timeout of the connection
is not an issue because is set to 60 secs and the response arrives
within 3 seconds.

Thank you,
Antonio.