ok, I read this document but i don't understand it very well.
I write:
snmptrap -v 1 -c public 127.0.0.1 "a" "10.0.0.1" "c" "d"
I only know that I:
(-v 1)   use SNMPv1,
(-c public)   use password,
but I'm not sure this fields:
(127.0.0.1)   Send I trap to this host?
(a)   I don't know what is it
(10.0.0.1)   In this place must be adress. Hmmm???
(c)   ???
(d)   ???

I don't know ASN.1 so please explain me this fields.
Thanks