Hi All,
            I am looking at different MIB doc and RFC supported under net-snmp5.4.2.1

I have some doubt  regarding  IPV6 MIB.
As I found different part of this as IPV6-MIB, IPV6-UDP-MIB, IPV6-TCP-MIB,
Are all this  part of RFC4293 or they are separate RFC( ?)  number ?

What about system group. Is it supported as per rfc1213 or rfc3418 ?

Thanks and Regards,
Sanjay Kumar