Hi,
I have written a MIB file for tables based on the sample given in
NET-SNMP-EXAMPLES-MIB.txt.
My subagent will interact with external data source (Database) for get/set
operations.

Which is the best Config file to use in this case
(mib2c.mfd.conf, mib2c.iterate.conf, etc)?

Using mfd generates too many files and most of the functions are empty.
I am not able to find guidelines or examples to follow.

In the case of generating files for scalar variables using mib2c.scalar.conf
the code structure was different and more intuitive for novice users.

Can similar code be generated for tables?

Any help on this appreciated.

Thank you!
Vinod