2009/4/1 Fernández Piñas, David <dfernand...@indra.es>:

> In case you find it useful, just mention that I monitored the NTP service
> using MRTG and a perl script some time ago.
>
> Here is the reference I used to do it:
> http://www.satsignal.eu/ntp/NTPandMRTG.txt

Thanks for the help. This information looks really useful, but as far
as I can see it is specific for the Unix ntpd daemon. I am looking for
a way to expose the status of Windows' Time Service through SNMP. A
major difficulty in this is obtaining status information. I have
posted a message on comp.protocols.time.ntp asking for help about how
to query the status of Windows' Time Service. See also
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.protocols.time.ntp/browse_thread/thread/f43770a6a242a81e/3300a77aeb862ddc.

Bart.