Hi,
I used mib2c using mfd conf file to generate files for my table.
There are some m2d files that are generated in the process.
I am not sure about what the comment (as shown below) in the m2d files mean.

"## Remove the '##' comment delimeter to change settings"

## @eval $m2c_table_row_creation = 1@

Does this mean that the current code is compiled with row_creation enabled?
Or does it mean that to enable row_creation I should uncomment the
$m2c_table_row_creation line and re-generate the code?

Can the code be recompiled after changes to m2d files or should be necessarily
re-generated?

Please advice.

Regards,
Vinod