Hi,
Has anyone faced any problems in using snmp_parse_args?
This is used in the snmptrap.c file.

I am trying to send trap from an ARM board to a host pc.
When control comes to snmp_parse_args, it messes up the argc and argv
parameters and the
program seg faults at a later point when the argv is referenced.

Is this a bug in netsnmp or a problem with the arguments that I am passing?

This is the argv that I am using
char com[] = "public";
char *argv[] = {"", "-v", "1",  "-c", com, "172.22.92.10", "", "", "2", "", ""};
(argc=11)

Thank you!
Vinod