All,
Is there a mechanism to prevent a call to agent_check_and_process(0)from
shutting down the subagent from a timeout condition.

I have a situation where it takes 2 minutes to reload some of the tables
and unfortunately when I call agent_check_and_process after 2 minutes
the code in net-snmp stops my subagnet from running.

Is there a way to tell the master agent to pause?