I have spent a lot of time trying to get snmp_log() output from the
net-snmp code, specifically the snmp_log() msgs that are sent from
snmp_agent.cpp
The only one I am able to get is:
Received SNMP packet(s) from UDP: [10.11.12.116]:3739
  GETBULK message, non-rep=0, max_rep=10
    -- SNMPv2-SMI::transmission.18.9.1.2

by using the -V option on the snmpd input line.

Does anyone know what the trick is to getting all the msgs to a logfile?
I tried  the following - and nothing works:
-Ddebug -Lo -Dsnmp_agent  -Dagentx/master -f /tmp/snmp.log
Thanks