              (/_Under msgAuthorative EngineID in wireshark capture  Engine ID
Data : Creation Tine)_/
        But I am  getting currect value on x86 platform.

Does I need to enable some option for that.

I think it is because of endianness problem............................
But I am able to find where to modify.............
I have change the "endiannees" of return value of function
snmpv3_local_snmpEngineTime()
But It is not working.
For inform request and set/get request there is mismatch in value ???????

Rgds,
Sanjay