Wes Hardaker wrote:

> JF> The first MIB object for which I use the delegated flag is fetched
> JF> correctly, but then this object is repeated with the message:
>
> After handling the delegated response, set the delegation flag back to 0
> and I think it'll fix your problem.

I was already setting the delegated flag back to 0. A search revealed this
message

http://osdir.com/ml/network.net-snmp.user/2003-07/msg00066.html

Here Wes Hardaker suggests the following code:

if (cache->reqinfo->mode == MODE_GETBULK)
    netsnmp_bulk_to_next_fix_requests(requests);

This suggestion is very old, seems to be working well, but I have more cases to
test.

Should the delayed instance example process MODE_GETBULK in the same way as
MODE_GET and MODE_GETNEXT, except with the extra call to
netsnmp_bulk_to_next_fix_requests(requests)?

http://www.net-snmp.org/dev/agent/delayed__instance_8c-example.html