From: sanjaykumar [mailto:sanjay.ku...@globaledgesoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 12:48 PM
To: Tanisha Kashyap
Cc: Net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: Writing MIB for SNMPv2

Look at SMIv1 and SMIv2 to change the MIB from  SNMPv1 to SNMPv2

Tanisha Kashyap wrote:

Hi,

Incase I wish to extend the support from SNMPv1 to SNMPv2, then do I have to rework my MIB as well?

In other words, is there a difference in the MIB for SNMPv1, v2 and v3

Thanks.

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus."

http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconference