On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 10:17 PM, Wes Hardaker <
harda...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> jhowa...@arbor.net> said:
>
> JH> ./configure --enable-ipv6 --disable-embedded-perl
>
> Are you sure that's *all* the options you used?  Because this error:
>
>  JH> ./.libs/libnetsnmpmibs.so: undefined reference to `pthread_create'
>
> Seems to indicate that a mib module was compiled in that wants threads
> support, and none of the base distribution modules should require it.

I'm not sure that I understood the above correctly, but there is a
pthread_create() call present in the source file
agent/mibgroup/if-mib/data_access/interface_linux.c. Shouldn't an
AC_CHECK_LIB test for libpthread be added to configure.d/config_os_libs ?

Bart.