On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Toro <torocat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Myabe I forget something, but, I remember how I installed NET-SNMP agent in
> Windows XP. Now, I'm trying to install the NET-SNMP agent in Windows Vista,
> but I'm unable to do it.
> I only get a bunch of errors, I googled for it, but no luck.
>
> So, the question is, Is possible to install NET-SNMP agent on a MS Windows
> Vista machine?, and, if it's possible, I can get help with my error on this
> mailing list?

The following worked for me:
* Run the Net-SNMP 5.4.2.1 installer (see also
http://sourceforge.net/projects/net-snmp/files/).
* Open the Windows explorer and go to C:\usr.
* Right-click on registeragent.bat and select "Run as administrator".
* Right-click on registertrapd.bat and select "Run as administrator".

Bart.