SS> - I am looking for the documentation ( API / data structures) for net-snmp
SS> 5.2.3. Could any one point me to a link which contains some info of the
SS> interfaces ?

Documentation comes with the software, so look in the manual pages for
it.

The interfaces actually haven't changed much as they're fairly stable.
We make the code base generally backward-compatible whenever possible
(almost always).  We only add new features generally.  So the current
tutorials actually will work just fine.

SS> - I know 5.4 is the latest , but i dont have much say in the version :)

Actually 5.5 is the latest.
--
Wes Hardaker
Cobham Analytic Solutions