Hello,

my snmp application is created as a Dynamically Loadable Object. And i create
my tables with the mib2c tool. I get my data from an internal running deamon
which provides the specific data structures. The data call occurs within the
function 'module_get_next_data_point' below. The function which provides the
data from the deamon called 'get_modul_param_data'.

How can i reduce the traffic to my internal data on bulk requests, because on
huge data structures its takes a long time if value max_rep=10 on bulk messages.

netsnmp_variable_list *
moduleTable_get_next_data_point(void **my_loop_context,
                          void **my_data_context,
                          netsnmp_variable_list *put_index_data,
                          netsnmp_iterator_info *mydata)
{
    struct moduleTable_entry *entry = (struct moduleTable_entry
*)*my_loop_context;
    netsnmp_variable_list *idx = put_index_data;

    if ( entry ) {

        snmp_log(LOG_DEBUG, "moduleTable_get_next_data_point\n");
        enum mod_pba_error error = error = get_modul_param_data(
                                &entry->mod_param, entry->moduleID & 0xFF,
                                entry->moduleID >> 8,
UNIX_DOMAIN_SOCKET_PATH_SNMP);

        snmp_set_var_typed_integer( idx, ASN_INTEGER, entry->moduleID );

        idx = idx->next_variable;
        *my_data_context = (void *)entry;
        *my_loop_context = (void *)entry->next;
        return put_index_data;