Following my query

http://www.mail-archive.com/net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg29840.html

I've discovered that 'execute' trap handling works fine if I start snmptrapd on
the command line. If snmptrapd is running as a service however the 'execute'
trap handling doesn't work (logging does still work). I would prefer to run it
as a service. Any ideas why it doesn't work?

Thanks

Stuart Matson