On 19 August 2012 09:05, Nguyen Quoc Dinh <nguyen.quocd...@zing.vn> wrote:
>>> snmpwalk -v 2c -c public localhost 1.3.6.1.2.1.55
>>
>> What do you see if you walk  .1.3.6.1.2.1.55.8 ?
>
> No, with your both suggestion, I have this result:
>
> snmpwalk -v 2c -c public -m all localhost .1.3.6.1.2.1.55.8
> IPV6-MIB::ipv6MIB.8 = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID
>
> I have no clue why this object is not available on my computer.

OK - I've looked a bit more closely.
The IPv6-MIB (which is specific to IPv6) was obsoleted in 2006 by
the IP-MIB (which covers both IPv4 & IPv6).   I'm not sure about
the TCP/UDP MIBs, but the situation is probably similar there.

   Given that the Net-SNMP IPv6 support is relatively recent,
I strongly suspect that we skipped the IPv6-specific MIBs,
and went straight to the version-neutral MIBs instead.

What happens if you walk the ipAddressTable ?
(1.3.6.1.2.1.4.34)    That ought to have information
about both ipv4 & ipv6 addresses/interfaces assignments
See IP-MIB::ipAddressIfIndex