On 4 September 2012 08:15, Suresh kumar <skjaiswa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> We have added around 2 default users in the snmp persist file to enable v3
> user creation/cloning through snmpusm utility.....

> What VACM configuration should go into snmpd.conf to block
> read-write access to the default users ONLY?

That's looking at things the wrong way.
You don't need any VACM configuration settings to block access.
You need VACM configuration settings to *grant* access.

>                  The user  for example “deepti1” should be
> accessible but not the users starting with “defaultXXXXXXX”.

So use either
      rouser   deepti1
or
      rwuser  deepti1

(depending on whether this user should have read-only vs read-write)

If there's no similar  r{o,w}user   line that refers to the defaultXXXX
users  (or an equivalent 'group' setting), then they won't have any access.