Hi All,
           I have had downloaded & compiled the Net-snmp(net-snmp-5.7.1)
package on my Windows-Xp (Service Pack-3)  machine,with the help of
 Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2008.
             This compiled source has been working fine until this VC++ got
installed & if  I make it uninstall , then its showing " The System Cannot
Execute The Specified Program " , while entering any SNMP command on
command prompt.
                 Kindly,please let me know that what should I use , to
execute these compiled NET-SNMP package on the target machines, without
installing the whole  Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2008 package.

 Note: -Here I want to add that I am also using the Microsoft Visual Studio
Redistributable Package to run the compiled source on those target windows
machine ,as it is mentioned in your README.win32 file,which comes under
your net-snmp-source package.

Thanks & Regards
Gaurav Dubey