On 3 January 2013 18:54, Reza Salehi <rezsal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I don't have any get_first or get_next in my code.

I'm not sure I believe that.
You said that you were using the 'table_iterator' helper.
As part of that, mib2c will generate three routines
(which you will have needed to tweak to match your environment):
   -  the table handler
   -  a routine to identify the first row in the table
   -  a routine to identify each subsequent row in the table

It's these latter two that I was referring to.
They *must* be present, if the walk is to succeed.