From: gefei [mailto:ge...@netoptics.com]
Sent: 2013年4月24日 23:25
To: Zheng, Wenjie (Barclay); 'Dave Shield'
Cc: net-snmp-cod...@lists.sourceforge.net; net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: Row operation in Net-SNMP

Hi Wenjie,

I have the same question as you have, which is how to iterate the table row
by row instead of column by column. I posted it couple of months ago without
any answer yet.

I wonder if there is a way to choose which one to use during configuration
process.

If I could do that my snmpwalk would be 10 times faster in some cases.

If you find something let me know.

Thanks,

Gefei Jiang