Please I hope someone can help me it's very urgent... I've searched this in
internet and the answers are too old (2006), I need to know something current.
Can someone tell me if in the latest version of NET-SNMP (5.7.2) is supported
the SNMP-USM-DH-OBJECTS-MIB? I need to execute the snmpusm keychange command,
but when I try, I obtain an error related to that MIB. I tried to copy that mib
in the folder /usr/share/mibs but I got nothing anyway.
Here's an example of the error I receive:
snmpusm -v 3 -u Supervisor -l authNoPHA -A accessv3 192.168.56.101 -Ca
changekey finalsnmpusm: Can't get diffie-helman exchange from the agent  (maybe
it doesn't support the SNMP-USM-DH-OBJECTS-MIB MIB)