Harish Jadhav <har...@tecknodreams.com> writes:

> Kindly let me know if netsnmp stack supports multi byte character set or
> unicode.

The net-snmp code generally uses things like the "isprint()" function
from the c-library to determine whether a given string of octets are
printable or not.  If they're printable, according to local settings,
then it gets printed.  If not, then it gets translated to hex and
printed that way instead.  At least in many places.

Now, will that work perfectly with utf-8 or similar?  I believe it will
for many places, but I'm not 100% sure.  In fact, I'm far less sure than
that.  Have you tried it to see what happens?
--
Wes Hardaker
Parsons